Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

I had lots of fun last week. My new friends Tricia and Elizabeth came all the way from Florida to meet me and hang out with Mommy and Daddy and Lincoln and Ike for the week. Then I went on my first road trip to Dalton to meet some more of my family and celebrate Christmas with them! Don't worry - I've already had a "discussion" with Mommy and Daddy about doing a better job taking pictures of me with everybody. They said they'll do better next time...Here are a few pictures...

Tricia, Elizabeth, Ike, me and Mommy

I can already reach both sides of this bassinet. Lots of the Kennedy side of the family used it - including my daddy!!

I had fun during my photo shoot!


My Aunt Ellis is lots of fun! We had a great time together.

This the first time I saw snow fall. If you look closely, you can see it on the bumper of this car.

My (great) Grandmother is great for cuddling while taking a nap.

We had a good time hanging out at my (great) Aunt Jean and Uncle Danny's house too!

Here I am modeling my Christmas outfit...I'll be available for autographs in a couple of years :-)

My great grandmother Libby is having fun watching Mommy and me playing.

I'm still trying to decide what to call my Grandma Carol. Anybody got any ideas?

After a fun long weekend away we had a great time cuddling on the couch in front of the fire. Good thing Mommy had that fancy hat and I had my blanket bag since the heat was broken when we got home. Don't worry though - it's fixed now.

4 comments:

Ali said...

He's growing so fast!! And, whoa Stacy...ya cold there in that hat? I needed that the other morning!!! :)

Jennie said...

Will is so adorable!!!! Thanks for the updates!

Also-That seal t-shirt. Did we get that together - b.c I have the SAME ONE! Crazy! haha!

Mary said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing. He looks like a completely different baby than the one I saw four weeks ago. I am sorry we missed you guys this weekend. Hopefully we will be able to get together soon.

repoandalpo said...

Oh all these people have my heart every bit of it