Monday, July 6, 2009

Friends came to visit

The other day, some of my friends came over to visit. They were Caitlyn (4 months) and Finn (6 weeks). We had a grand time playing. Caitlyn got tired and decided to take a nap.
Our mommies thought it would be cute to get a picture of us together. Finn didn't like the bright light.
Caitlyn didn't like the light either.
But the best way to keep us all calm is to give us something to suck on.
Speaking of things to suck on... I have this tooth coming in and I found that this green thing makes a great chew toy. It is very rubbery and has this really nice handle for me to hold on to.
But I don't really need to hold on to it, I have gotten pretty good at just leaving it in my mouth and continuing to do whatever else I want.




P.S. I am 7 months old now. You can see my pictures on the right side or click here to view bigger versions.

4 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Stacy!

Jennie said...

You are super cute Will! Tell your wonderful mommy Happy Birthday!!!

Ellis Eskew said...

Those are great pics! Happy B. Day Stacy! :)

repoandalpo said...

Will I love your pictures and yes you do have a wonderful mommy she is the best we all agree hope you gave her a Birthday kiss!